Thursday, April 24, 2014

Easy Cards With Impress Stamps

I grew up in a suburb of Seattle called Woodinville (in Washington state).  The Seattle area has many rubber stamp and crafting related stores.  One of my favorites is called Impress.  There is an Impress store in Tukwila and University Village.  I don't get to shop at these stores very often since I live approximately 3 hours away but I have taken advantage of Impress's online store.  And, of course, I'm on their mailing list so I get an email every couple of weeks advertising classes, ideas and new products.

A few months ago I saw a card using these three flower stamps in an email I got from Impress.  I knew I had to have them!  The stamps are the mod wish flower, mod starburst, and mod cowslip.  One thing I love about Impress is their simple and quick card ideas.  I stamped the images, added some washi tape leaving room either at the top or bottom for a sentiment and mounted them on a background paper and then a card.  Pretty easy!

Here's a close up.

I'm always a sucker for something that is pretty and quick and easy!  Do you have any quick and easy card ideas??

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment