Monday, April 28, 2014

Art Journal Fun With Color Bloom Spray Mist

I haven't had a chance to work in my art journal lately so last night I put it on my list of things to do today.  Ta da!   That almost always ensures I will get it done.  Sometimes I just have to make art a priority and put it on my to-do list.

As I opened my art journal today I knew that I wanted to give my new Color Bloom Spray Mist a try. The color is called Glistening Waves and it has a beautiful sultry shimmer to it!  It is a gorgeous aqua green!  I sprayed it into my art journal through two new Stencil Girl stencils.  I then outlined the stenciled areas with my Peeled Paint distress pen.  I also used some gelli printed deli paper, some tissue paper that I had previously painted, and some wide washi tape outside the stenciled areas.  One of the last things I did was to use some painters pens to add little dots in the stenciled areas.  I really like this added detail.


Color Bloom Spray Mist, wide washi tape, and Stencil Girl Stencils

Here is a close up of one of the stenciled areas.  I added an enamel dot to the middle.


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment