Sunday, March 30, 2014

Some Help With Last Week's Documented Life Project Page


Last week's Documented Life Project planner challenge was to ask someone else to draw on your page and then finish it.  I asked my daughter (who's almost 16 - yikes!) to draw something for me.  She drew this face and treble clef.  I then had fun using some of my Deli Paper Flowers to embellish the page.  I layered some of the flowers on top of each other.  I also used my new Balzer Designs Mini Indian Leaves stencil to add some leaves around the flowers.  The music notes, butterfly and little mushroom are all from my new pack of Tim Holtz Ideology Botanical Remnant Rubs.  Around the edge of this page I used some Doodlebug Designs Baby Blooms washi tape that I absolutely love!     This week's Documented Life Project challenge is to write your name and embellish it.  Sounds like fun!  Time to get to work!  Do you have a weekly or monthly challenge that you participate in?

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment