Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Don't leave home without an art journal and a little paint!


In mid February my family and I boarded the Amtrak train in Edmonds, Washington and travelled to snowy Essex, Montana.  We were seeking snow and adventure and boy did we find it!  We cross country skied, saw a moose with a calf, celebrated my dad's birthday and watched the snow fall.  Whenever I leave home for more than just a day I realize I simply cannot leave without some art supplies tucked away . . . just in case I have time to create.  This trip I took a pencil box crammed full of supplies, my small Dylusions art journal and a few stamps.  Here is the page I created in our little cabin with a loft.  I have been inspired by the bright colors that Rae Missigman uses in her art journaling.  Here is a link to her blog:  http://raemissigman.squarespace.com


No comments:

Post a Comment